* DGR is posted.
* The injury to Max Jean-Gilles could be a blessing in disguise. Max has started most of the year and failed to distinguish himself. He has some solid games, but has also really struggled a couple of times.
I'm not sure Nick Cole can ever be a full-time starter. One way to find out is for him to get on the field for several games. We need to know if Nick is worth keeping around and if he has the ability to be an effective starter.
Mike McGlynn will now be active for games. I'd love for Mike to get some snaps. He could be an important piece of the OL puzzle next year.
* Speaking of the OL and next year...I'm not hearing good news about Shawn Andrews. I've heard from multiple sources that Shawn is likely done as a player. From what I'm hearing, he just doesn't want to play anymore. I'm assuming the depression issues are tied into playing. Take away football and take away the root of the depression.
* Dawk played a great game against the Cards. He played his best football in December each of the last two years. Could that happen again this season? You'd think an aging player would wear down. He seems to be able to draw some old magic out late in the year.
If the Eagles are to go on any kind of serious run, Dawk will need to play at a high level.
* Hank Baskett had a really good game against ARZ. He came up big on 3rd downs several times in the game. He's really developed into a good role player.
* The Eagles will be well rested for next week's showdown with the Giants. Let's hope Brian Westbrook is able to come out and play like he did against the Cardinals, if not better. Fresh legs on him would be a huge bonus.